- If I don't need service every 30 days, do I still pay the 30 days subscription fee?
- No, you certainly do not. Only pay when you want to list an auction. For example: you want to run 1 or more auctions for 30 days in April but don't have any more auctions planned until 60, 90 or how ever long in the future. Your subscription is lapsed so when you wish to list more auctions just click on the renew button, pay the subscription fee and then start listing your auction(s).
- Do you charge me for every single auction?
- Nope, you signup for and pay for a subscription period of 30 or 365 days at a time. During the paid time period you can list as many auctions as you want. All for one fee.
- Do you charge insertion fees, end of auction percentage fees, per lot bid fees, fee for invoices emailed out or reporting fees?
- No. We are created by an auctioneer and are here to support auctioneers not to nickel and dime them. Pay one subscription fee at the level that fits your budget and sell.
- Do you charge me different fees for Real Estate auctions vs. personal property or commercial auctions?
- No, an auction is an auction in our opinion. We don't see a reason to up the ante on any.
- Do you limit the number of devices that can use the service at one time?
- No we don't. Things break and our service is not reliant on your device but lives on the Internet and is accessible by any device that can access the Internet when you have a connection.
- Do you have a phone app?
- Not at this time since our website is highly mobilized. If it works fine why charge you extra for something unnecessary.
- Is there shipping cost estimation?
- Yes. Based on what you have selected as your supported shipping methods you can get shipping costs based on the package weight and dimensions from USPS, UPS and FedEx. This is accessed from the edit invoice page after the auction is closed. So make sure your buyers understand not to pay an invoice when they first get it if they are expecting items to be shipped. All of their won items will be combined into one invoice automatically and you can then edit the invoice, select the shipping method, enter the weight and dimensions and get a cost from the shipper. You can then modify that value as you want to say add handling costs and then when you save it they will get a copy of the updated invoice with your shipping cost included.
- What are the bidding increments?
The table below shows the site's default bid increments table. However the auctioneer has the option of creating their own custom bid increment table or using a single increment amount.
From To Bid Increment $0.01 $5.00 $1.00 $5.00 $50.00 $2.50 $50.00 $100.00 $5.00 $100.00 $300.00 $10.00 $300.00 $500.00 $25.00 $500.00 $1,000.00 $50.00 $1,000.00 $5,000.00 $100.00 $5,000.00 $10,000.00 $250.00 $10,000.00 $15,000.00 $500.00 $15,000.00 $25,000.00 $750.00 $25,000.00 $50,000.00 $1,000.00 $50,000.00 $75,000.00 $2,500.00 $75,000.00 $250,000.00 $5,000.00 $250,000.00 $500,000.00 $10,000.00 $500,000.00 $750,000.00 $15,000.00 $750,000.00 $999,999,999,999.99 $20,000.00